Friday, July 31, 2009

I can't believe how busy one person can get. I have been working on my website and it is finally up and running. I have also created an etsy website. And that is taking some of my time also. But I have some new soaps that I have been working on. One is a Kelp or seaweed bar. It has an Ocean fragrance which leaves it smelling really nice. And the bottom layer of this soap has Dead Sea Mud. It is a very beneficial bar of soap. I think it will go well with the other soap in our line. The other new soap that I have made is a chamomile soap. It is blue and chocolate brown layered soap. I think I am going to call it "Sweet Dreams". I used to make this soap for a wholesale account about 2 years ago and she stopped carrying it and then I thought it would be a good addition to the soap line. I will post pictures soon. Until then.....

No comments:

Post a Comment