Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Find, Starting to get ready for Halloween

I am kinda excited. Today I found a skull ice cube tray for Halloween. I plan on using it to make some white skull soaps and then embedding them into some clear glycerin. I love Halloween. And I think this will be a fun little project. I have some other soap molds that I need to make for Halloween. One with bats, one with a witch, and another with a pumpkin and a cat. It is starting to feel like fall season. Actually, it is still 92 degrees outside; but inside fall is in the air.
My first Fall show is on the 12th of this month and I am looking to do pretty good. It should be a big show and the sponsers are a womens club. Just my kind of people. My little boy, who turns 5 tomorrow, is helping me get some of my glycerin soaps ready. He loves to put the color into them. And he likes to pick out the fragrances for the kids soaps. I love having an official tester so close to home. I wonder if he will still want to do this when he is a teenager? At least I get a chance to talk with him while I work on soaps and other stuff. I couldn't ask for anything more.

No comments:

Post a Comment