Monday, September 7, 2009

Whipped Sugar Scrubs

Testing is completed and finalized for my new sugar scrubs. I can't wait to get them packaged and ready to sell. It is a whipped sugar scrub that can be made without fragrance in case of allergies. I am really excited about it. I have been working on this recipe for quiet a while and love using it. My skin feels so soft after I wash it off. It is a great product.

My first fall show is this Saturday, the 12th. I am ready except a few wraping of soaps and labeling of powdered bath fizzies. Also my bath salts. I think this is the most I have been ready for a show. Sometimes, actually everytime before a show I get nervous and ask myself if I have enough products. So far I have not sold out. But I do wish I would. I hope this show is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment