Wednesday, January 20, 2010

New Beginnings

I have been so busy lately with getting lots of new soaps and fragrances worked out. I love this one fragrance called Burning Desire. It started out as a candle fragrance and everyone has loved it so much that I have incorporated it into my scrubs and now I have made a soap out of it. I have made it bright yellow and orange swirl. I am excited about it. It will probably debut at the Katy Home and Garden show at the end of the month. That will be the first show of the new year. I can't wait to post pictures.

I have also made Pink Grapefruit soap. It smells very energizing and refreshing. This one will be debuting also at the Katy Home & Garden show. It is made with real Pink Grapefruit Essential Oil. I have made it in the sugar scrub also and I love it.

Bed time now. I'll try to catch up soon.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment