Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New Sugar Scrubs

I am so excited. I am working on adding Chocolate Sugar Scrubs to my line of sugar scrubs. I have been wanting to do this for some time. I love the scrubs that I make now so I am only trying to add cocoa powder to them. They turned out great but you can't really smell the chocolate until you use it. So, I have ordered and received 3 different chocolate fragrances that I am going to try in the scrubs to see which one has the best chocolate fragrance. This is going to be fun since I love chocolate.
In other exciting news: my newest big seller of soap is Hardwood Musk. It is one of the best men's fragrances that I have found. I also have women buying it because they like the fragrance too. I might even make some bath fizzies for those men that like to take a bath or two. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment